Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Instead of Rock, Paper, Scissors: Paper, Paper, Paper

I need to admit something. This seems like the right forum in which to acknowledge that I have a problem. This is a problem that I've had for quite some time. In fact, I can't really remember when I didn't have this problem. As long as I've lived away from home I seem to have had it. It's a little issue with paper. Actually, it's a big issue with paper. I seem to have conquered it at the office, but at home, my docile little laundry room/office/mudroom/utility room is overflowing with paper. I can't make it stop. Artwork from the kids. Bills. Catalogs. Receipts. Oh my ever-loving GOD the receipts.

Now, that I think of it, I also have the same problem with my truck. I think I'm going to do something extreme. Like throw away everything and start over. I mean, I never really look at this paper again... OK... that's going to be my new tactic. Throw it all away and start over. I can do this... I can do this... I know I can. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: