Thursday, January 15, 2009

Virtual Life vs. Real Life

You know, I've always been a very social person, so it's been hard not to be "involved" in community activities that I just don't have time for since the kids were born. So, it's with great pleasure that I've discovered that blogging and Facebook can serve as a quasi-social life for those of us tied to the rigid schedules of the tiny people living in our house. So now I can be virtually popular!

In real life, though, I've got a few cool social events coming up that I am totally looking forward to: Vegas trip with a bunch o' contractors at the end of January, BOHO weekend in early May at Universal's Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando and.... (wait for it)... our 20th High School Reunion in early June. Also, a good friend's baby shower... and my sister-in-law's baby shower, too!

0 comments: