Monday, March 16, 2009

Seriously, Folks...

OK, my high school reunion is now less than three months away, so it's time I get serious about those icky 10 pounds that have plagued me since,... oh, I don't know, about 2003, when I packed it all on for "pregnancy!" Who knew having kids would spoil my body THAT much! I mean, really???

Today I ate a Kit Kat and drank a coke at lunch. That was it. I am done. Jason got me the cool running belt with the water bottle and room for my phone so I have NO EXCUSES anymore. I am going to come up with my training program and post it here. I have bootcamp tonight and will keep at that twice a week, but I really need to start up the exercise program...

So, I'm starting off with today's weigh in 143.5. Yikes. I KNOW I've posted this before, but this time I've gotta do it!!!! Really! Really! Seriously!

1 comments:

Christa said...

I'll be right there with you in a few weeks. Course, it is tough, because I have the impulse control of a 2 year old when it comes to food! I, however, won't be posting my weight for anyone to see! Suffice it to say, I will probably weigh about as much as Steve, with Emma on his shoulders by the time I am done! ;-)