Monday, June 2, 2008

If I had to predict the future...

based on what my children did this weekend, I would have to tell you that Jake would become an architect (albeit a cross-dressing architect, but an architect none the less) and Bryce would become a mermaid performer at Weeki Wachee. Which, if you know Bryce, is totally right for her. In fact, I'll take it a step further and tell you that if Weeki Wachee branches out into nude mermaid performances Bryce would be the first girl in line to perform.

Yesterday we relaxed around the house recovering from the pool party we had on Saturday. Jake took it upon himself to build a tent-like structure out of twigs on the back patio. He said that it was for our cockatiel, Boo Boo. Here's the mini-movie about the twig tent. Be kind, it's our first attempt at making a movie.






For the record, I am total loser when it comes to technology. Have had my digital camera for more than a year and just figured out it takes short movies. Duh. I hope to share more of these in the future.

0 comments: