Friday, October 17, 2008

I have a crush...




He's short, gray and very much a techno-geek. I never really knew that I needed him so much until he came into my life, like a knight in shining armor on Monday. I've named him "Bill" (in honor of the hottie vampire from TrueBlood). He gives me all of my e-mails, stores all of my contact information and (amazingly, unlike the other men in my life) he is very organized and not very sarcastic. In fact, he is the very quiet and shy type, not normally what I find attractive, but that is OK.
Sorry, Jason, hope you're not upset. Maybe you can get the red one and name her some stripper name like "Sierra" or "Jasmine."

2 comments:

Christa said...

I think I have Blackberry envy... I like my little Pearl, but yours is so much hunkier. :-)

Alisa said...

He is pretty hot! HA HA HA! :)