Wednesday, October 8, 2008

La-la-la-la-la-la(I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!)

Credit. Capital. Wall Street. Bailout. Depression. Economy. Money. Every where you freakin' turn all that people are talking about is this economy. Could it be that we are talking ourselves into this crisis? Nah -- but I don't think the widespread media coverage and panic helps at all. I have to say, I thought that by now I'd be sick of the election crap, but that's very secondary on my mind... (and everyone else's).

When will this situation settle down? I talked to my financial guy and got no comfort whatsoever, so I've just decided to do what works best.... ignore it. Yup. Forget about it. Day dream... try not to talk about it, avoid the news and newspaper...

My skin is breaking out and that is most definitely one good reason to ignore this crisis. I think I'm going to start having a "Family Night In" for our friends, maybe every other weekend where we all just get together at the house, watch TV, bring covered dishes, play board games and chill out. Cheap. Fun. Easy. We need a great name for it though... I'll get back to you on that.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Remember the "Waltons" from freshman year? How about "Waltons Night" LOL

Apryl said...

OR...We're ignoring this crisis crap and staying in NIGHT??

I'm with you, girl! It does not good to panic at a time like this.

I would also like to rub in the fact that gas is well under $3.00 a gallon in my part of the corn field! hee hee hee

Jason: said...

How bout "Married With Children Night"??? And speaking on the economy--- Suck it up wuss and do like the rest the country. But Lotto tickets!!!