Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cards & Tax Planning (???!!???)


Today I am proud to say that I put my very last Christmas card in the mail... hopefully, (unless some random person that wasn't already on my list of 58 people sends us a card... then I will have to reciprocate!) The big news of the day is that it was tax planning day for 2009 with the CPA. Fun, fun, fun... NOT exactly. We deferred income from 2007 to 2008 so we owe again in April. Yucky. For now I'm going to focus on the positive and get back to wrapping gifts and eating the big tin of gourmet cookies the CPA gave us along with the bad news. Just what I need, eh?
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Kwanzaa, Delightful Boxing Day and best wishes for safe and (let's cross our fingers, folks) prosperous New Year 2009. Just a shout out in case I get busy and don't get around to blogging in the next week or so. I hope that you and your family enjoy a wonderful holiday filled with memories and laughter to cherish!!!! Lots of love! ASB

2 comments:

gimmegodiva said...

Thanks for the card! It was very cute! Amazing how much your kids look like you guys!!
uummm, I think I am opting out of cards this year! But have a very Merry Christmas!! I think I might just put a Christmas greeting on my blog. That counts, right??!

Apryl said...

So nice of the CPA to provide the cookies to make the bad news go down......Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down....

BTW, I watched a doc on Disney's live action films on TCM last weekend. That man was a genius!

The Apple Dumpling Gang was on after the doc so I had to watch that, too!