Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prepping Early For Halloween

Just remembered this and it made me laugh, so I figured I'd better do a quick post. Two weeks ago Bryce had decided that she wanted to be Belle (of Beauty and the Beast) for Halloween. As luck would have it we found a Belle dress at the Disney shop at the Outlet mall for 1/2 price in her size. Yay! She's done! Well, we've been asking Jake what he wants to be for Halloween for a couple of weeks and the answers have ranged from a Hot Wheels Driver, to some scary robot like-thing in a costume catalog. But after our trip to Disney this past weekend, he's got this year entirely figured out. He wants to be a Monorail Driver or in Disney speak a Monorail Transportation Host. Sooooooooooooooo, I e-mailed my two girlfriends both of whom have husbands who work at Disney to get an old nametag and a good description of the uniform. This one should be fun folks. I've actually got to put it together. Wish me luck! Thankfully he's got a tiny monorail that he can carry around to explain his costume. Someone help us, we're a bunch of lunatics!

0 comments: