Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mommy - M.I.A.


What the hell? I cannot believe that I am that much of a loser. I mean, November. Come on. Yesterday I helped start a blog for the BOHOs (a very select group of hot Mamas who get together once a year away from our families to P-A-R-T-Y!) and I thought... what a terrible blogger I have been so I better just get back into the swing of things and make a post. Let's see what has happened since I last blogged..... Hmmm.... my husband keeps losing weight by running and he is looking hotter and hotter! YAY!... Christmas, New Year's, SuperBowl, Birthdays (Jason and the kids).... a ton of crap that I haven't chronicled. Oh, well. Here's a pic of the BOHOs at about 2:30 a.m. Saturday night (actually Sunday morning). We look damn good for that time of night, don't you think?

1 comments:

Brent Hall said...

You look totally boob-o-licious in that shirt.