Friday, May 9, 2008

A Personal Assessment

Just thinking about things... and trying to quantify my abilities... and inabilities. I believe the results of this assessment will be very scary.

THINGS I AM GOOD AT...
1. Rollerskating.
2. Writing.
3. Spending money.
4. Wasting time.
5. Talking.
6. Socializing. (Is that a sub-cateorgy of #5?)
7. Being positive.
8.
9.
10.

THINGS I AM NOT SO GOOD AT...
1. Ironing.
2. Listening to my husband.
3. Anything that has to do with having willpower.
4. Any abdominal related exercise. (I totally cheat through these at boot camp!)
5. Putting on make up.
6. Doing my hair.
7. Coming up with a quick comeback.
7. Organizing my home office. (see previous blog entry.)
8. Counting (see above).
9. Hiding my emotions.
10. Getting out of bed in the morning.
11. Dealing with bad news.
12. Flossing.
13. Programming electronics.

Yup. Just what I thought. I'll be back to this later. Many things to think about. But I need to be doing my 2008 budget right now. Always good to do that 5 months into the year, don'tcha think?

2 comments:

Brent Hall said...

Your good at cussing too. Don't forget about that special talent.

Alisa said...

OH MY GOD! How could I forget cussing! I am a master at cussing!!! Thanks, Brent!!! XXOO

ASB