Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun (?) in Ft. Lauderdale

We came back yesterday from Ft. Lauderdale... had a good time, Jason had a great race yesterday (see his blog http://www.doa-jason.blogspot.com/). I think I have realized (AGAIN) that staying in a hotel room with two small children isn't exactly an enjoyable experience, but we survived.

We went to Wannado City on Friday with the kids (expensive and maybe better for kids a bit older than ours) and then I got to go to dinner at PF Chang's with Brent and Karen Friday Night. We had a blast. Jason took the kids to dinner that night and then turned in early. Saturday the kids and I went to see Karen at her house while Jason rested up for the race.

The best thing about the weekend... we got a Wii! Played quite a bit last night and I beat the crap out of Jason at Bowling AND Boxing! You suck, Jason! Ha ha ha (Just kidding!!!!) At least I can beat him at something! It's fun and the kids really enjoyed it until Jake got totally pissed at Bryce because she was beating him at boxing... he pushed her (HARD) and had to be spanked and put in his bed. YAKES!

0 comments: