Monday, November 10, 2008

Perfect Weather for a LAZY Weekend





What a beautiful weekend. The weather could not have been better -- I pretty much spent the past two days laying around reading with all the windows and doors open and hanging out outside with Jason while he worked on the landscaping. Jake had his best friend Malcolm sleep over on Saturday night and Sunday we had a picnic on the bayfront. The kids loved it, running around and tossing rocks into the water. We also spent some time laying on our backs identifying the different clouds in the sky. I don't believe it gets much better than that.

2 comments:

Christa said...

I am jealous. I want to have a sleepover and picnic by the water. I will leave my kids at home with Steve! :-)

Alisa said...

Well, I'm all for that! Maybe we can kick Jason and the kids out and have an ALL GIRLS sleepover and then picnic on the bayfront the next day. Sounds fun! OR, we can just have your kids sleepover (giving you and Steve some free time together) and then you two can come by the next day and we can ALL have a picnic on the bayfront. Either one is fine with me!!!!!