Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Away... I am READY!


So, we're headed for Ft. Lauderdale (cool pic from their CVB website above) for the weekend because Jason is running a 1/2 Marathon on Sunday. (You'd think he was curing cancer or leading the charge for world peace, but whatever!) I am soooo delighted that I get to see my very dear friends (ex Ritz-Carlton cronies) Brent and Karen on this trip! We have a night out planned for Friday and I have exhausted every effort to find a babysitter so that Jason could join us, but unfortunately he's out of luck and will be eating Chicken McNuggets while I booze it up with my pals! Looking forward to a change of scenery and hopefully no rain! Hey Karen, thanks to you and Tom for the super-duper rate at the Renaissance Hotel! I owe you both BIG TIME!

1 comments:

Jason: said...

I'll have you know I'm known as the "Ghandi" of the running world.