Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brand-tastic!

I really like that commercial that is out right now that says "...we're a country of consumers and there's nothing wrong with that..." blah, blah, blah... "since there is so much cool stuff out there to buy"... blah, blah. I totally agree. It got me to thinking about my favorite brands. You probably couldn't give a crap, but here they are, in no particular order:
- Cosmedicine
- Pepsi
- Charmin
- David Yurman
- Le Creuset
- Tervis Tumbler
- Disney
- Ritz-Carlton
- Raymond Weil (watches)
- Coach
- Grey Goose
- Bounty paper towels
- Bonefish Grill
- Bobbi Brown
- Ann Taylor (LOFT, specifically)
- Wisk (new favorite, just overtook Gain, which I used up until recently for years and years)
- Burt's Bees
- Tommy Bahama
- Sony
- Margaritaville (flip flops, blender and drink mixes)
- Dunkin' Donuts (yummy coffee)
- Tropitone patio furniture
- Bennett Contracting
- Columbia sportswear
- DWR (Design within Reach) - not really a brand, love everything in the catalog
- Modern Organic Products (mop)
- Circle of Friends (kids shampoo)
OK, I think blogging about kids' shampoo could possibly be a new low for me. I'm out.

2 comments:

Jason: said...

how bout kit kat, three musketeers (you know how to spell it), malibu rum, mens name that start with the letter "B", Power Exchange, and the ever tasty crab

Alisa said...

I'll agree on the Malibu... should have never left that off the list. The others, I guess I could go either way (wink, wink).