Sunday, August 10, 2008

OK, Brent, I'll Play Your Silly Game

My friend Brent just "tagged" me... no it's not what you're thinking, besides he plays for the other team. So here goes my answers to the questions. Love you and miss you, Brent!!!! XXXOOO

Four Places I Visit Over and Over:
1. Disney World (Duh.)
2. Lee Roy Selmon's Restaurant
3. IKEA
4. Sam's
(I'm sure you're all amazed by my incredible world travelings!)

Four people who call/e-mail/text me regularly:
1. Jason
2. Christa
3. Sara
4. Michelle
(Well, I actually have to call/e-mail or text Michelle regularly, but that does count, right?)

Four favorite foods:
1. Any kind of bread.
2. Stone crab claws.
3. Spinach quiche.
4. Pepsi. (To me, that is a food, OK?)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. On a pristine, deserted Caribbean island beach by myself with an unending supply of strawberry daiquiris with Malibu rum, a good book and no one else around.
2. Exploring the pyramids in Egypt.
3. Siesta Key beach at sunset.
4. In Beijing, China, for the Summer Olympics.

Four Movies I'd watch over and over:
1. What's Eating Gilbert Grape
2. Monster's, Inc.
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (any of the three will do).
4. Elf

I'll add my own category here of what movies we have to watch over and over ad nausem in my house:
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Cars
3. Shark Tale
4. Cinderella

Four bands/groups/musicians/DJs that I love to listen to:
1. Paul Simon
2. Jimmy Buffett
3. James Taylor
4. Flight of the Conchords
(And anything 70s or disco-era. I know, I know. At least I am confident enough to admit what I like even though it means the people around me will make fun of me.)

OK... now it's time for me to "Tag" someone else, so, Carol "Gimmegodiva" are you up for the challenge? Consider yourself "Blog tagged" and answer the questions by posting them on your blog.

0 comments: